Note: Ad blockers can interfere with getting the latest price data. Please whitelist boardgamerdeals.com.
2 - 8
This supplement for Dracula’s America: Shadows of the West contains a host of new rules and material and offers something for every player.
– Two New Factions: The Forsaken, ragged survivors of the 7th Cavalry tormented by a bestial curse, and the Shadow Dragon Tong, crimelords with an agenda as mysterious as the powers wielded by their enforcers.
– The Hunting Grounds: Scenarios and encounters that focus on this mythical realm and the power and threats found within it.
– Territory: Build and develop your headquarters, and exploit the benefits it offers, but beware your enemies taking the fight to your home turf.
– Outlaws, Mercenaries and Bounty Hunters: New campaign options, allowing you to turn to a life of crime, bring in wanted fugitives, or sell your gun to the highest bidder.
– New Monsters: The denizens of the Hunting Grounds, in all their terrifying glory.
– New Hired Guns: There’s all kinds of folk willing to sell their skills, and these new Hired Guns offer a range of tactical options… if you can afford them.
– New Gear: Bring a Gatling Gun to a knife fight, or find out why you were always warned about misusing brimstone chalk and vials of ectoplasm.
– New Skills: Riding and Leadership skills give you new combat options and help your posse stay in the fight.